The Kingman Mohave Lions Club Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization (EIN 45-4821058).
Your tax-deductible donation helps us to continue our work in providing eye exams and glasses for Kingman area children, college scholarships for local high school seniors going to Mohave Community College, Camp sponsorship for local blind children, and other charitable activities.
Ways you can help the Kingman Mohave Lions Club in your community.
- Join us by becoming a member and sharing the most precious resource of your time and talent!
- Securely make a donation online through Paypal:
Or you can donate using FaceBook
- Donations are also accepted by check mailed to:
Kingman Mohave Lions Club Foundation
PO Box 4316
Support Kingman Mohave Lions Club by shopping on Amazon!
Go to: https://smile.amazon.com, then select “Kingman Mohave Lions Club Foundation” as your preferred charity to support.
- The Amazon Smile program costs the shopper absolutely nothing to use, and is an easy way to support your local community year-round.
- Always shop Amazon using smile.amazon.com (not just “amazon.com”)
- Select “Kingman Mohave Lions Club Foundation” as your preferred charity . . .
- A portion based on your purchases will be donated to the Kingman Mohave Lions Club Foundation automatically.